A Powerful Sweetness With Eric and Rina
Feb 9-11, 2018
The act of maintaining, growing, and enjoying our relationships is a science and an art form. The way we relate to the world is fully in our power. The ancient philosophy of Vedanta, from the Bhagavad Gita, offers an effective, practical approach to relationships.
Join yoga teachers Eric Paskel and Rina Jakubowicz to discover the magic of partner yoga: a powerful and sweet way to explore interpersonal dynamics. Don’t have a partner? Come solo and make a new yoga friend!
Cultivate physical and emotional support—key ingredients for any relationship—through a gentle yet challenging approach to deepening your self-awareness as well as your ability to trust and communicate.
In this program you will:
- Participate in yoga classes, interactive discussions and activities, games, lectures, and both solo and partnered hands-on exercises
- Strengthen the body through rigorous poses and, with the assistance of a partner, find new ways to balance and release into relaxing stretches
- Be guided in interactive group discussions focused on four principles to mastering any relationship, including Vedanta philosophy, and how you can use these ancient yoga teachings to find happiness and peace in your relationships and your life
- Learn an empowered approach to better understanding yourself and those closest to you
- Take home an effective plan to improve communication in all aspects of your life.