Sattvic and Sexy Workshop
The Practice of Pure. Love. Now.
Join Rina for a yoga class that brings guided meditation and physical poses together to encourage spiritual awareness and healthy sexual connection. Followed by a discussion, you will leave with a wealth of advice and support to carry this practice into your daily relationships with yourself and others.
- Are you looking to step into and own your unique spiritual and sexual nature?
- Are you searching for ways to reclaim your highest self from past experiences or societal conditioning?
- Are you interested in connecting with a badass tribe of like-minded ladies?
Rina is offering a revolutionary relationship system that radically reframes sexuality as spirituality for women who are ready to embrace and enhance their intimate connection with themselves and their partner(s).
Using mindfulness & reflection to identify self-suppression and step into our optimal, completely satisfied lives as a woman who is both nurturing and unburdened.
Rina’s hope is to inspire women to fearlessly love, honor their sensuality, and thrive in intimate relationships.
Ladies and Lovers,
Let’s maximize our lives and make them intimately orgasmic for ourselves and our partners.
Ways to Be Part of This Movement with Rina and Other Queens…
- Sign up for Rina’s Sattvic and Sexy Online Course with over 6 hours of audio recordings, worksheets, quizzes, and more. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
- Sign up for upcoming in-person weekend workshops with Rina. Electric Soul Yoga Weekend: January TBA, 2020
- Listen and Subscribe to Rina’s Podcast: Sattvic and Sexy Sundays Series under Mr. and Mrs. Yoga here
- Ask to be invited into the private FB Women’s Only Group: Sattvic and Sexy. Go to FB and type in the search bar, Sattvic and Sexy Private Women’s Group and click JOIN. Wait for approval. OR Click on Link Below.
“This movement has already helped me with my boyfriend. We are more intimate and are taking our time to be able to embrace each moment together. We have reignited our flame and are more aroused because of it. Thank you Rina.”
– Ivette F.
“I’m going through a divorce and I can’t help but to feel ugly and undesirable. Learning from Rina’s Sattvic and Sexy teachings helped me see that my sexuality is mine and although I’m going through pain, there’s hope for me to feel sexy again. And not base it on another person.”
– Jessica R.
“I’ve learned that there’s nothing wrong with asking for what I want out of my partner. I’ve been taught that sex is for men and that women shouldn’t feel pleasure. But I’m ready to step out of that belief system and be empowered for myself. So grateful to have had this experience with Rina to help me see where I’ve been stuck.”
– Sandra P.