July 20-30, 2022
Athens and Amorgos, Greece
Join Eric and Rina on one of their greatest adventures yet! We will explore breathtaking landscapes from rugged mountains to exotic beaches with crystal clear waters.
This is the perfect trip to get some “me” time or bring a spouse, family member, or friend along!
The adventure begins in Athens where we will spend 3 nights exploring the beauty of this ancient city, acclimating and ensuring that we are fully refreshed and ready to journey to the only 5-star hotel on Amorgos Island.
Pricing includes deluxe double occupancy accommodations at the breathtaking Aegialis Hotel. Limited single occupancy and room upgrades available at extra cost. The hotel features minimal yet luxurious room design, modern comforts, and exceptional services that provide the ultimate indulgence. All rooms offer views of the Aegean Sea and the Aegiali beach. Ample opportunities to luxuriate at the seawater pool, spa, sauna, and jacuzzi abound.
“Tune into your island spirit under Eric and Rina’s guidance.”
OUR LUXURY YOGA RESORT
YOGA WITH RINA & ERIC
Rina Jakubowicz, founder of Rina Yoga and Super Yogis, has been teaching yoga in English and Spanish for over 20 years and has been a featured presenter at Wanderlust Festivals, Yoga Journal Conferences, Kripalu Center, Himalayan Institute, Omega Institute, Yogaville, Sedona Yoga Festival, Telluride Yoga Festival and Mammoth Yoga Festival. Rina is also the best selling author of “The Yoga Mind: 52 Essential Principles of Yoga Philosophy to Deepen Your Practice”.
Rina’s classes, while technically traditional, are also fun-loving and non-competitive with Sun Salutations, standing postures, leg balancing, arm balancing, back bends, hip-openers and all-level inversions. Combining breath with movement, we will focus on developing the core from within; weaving philosophy and the physical together to ground ourselves in higher ideals and deeper into our bodies. You will learn to observe and better serve yourself and others without feeling depleted. Implementing these techniques you will feel uplifted, relaxed, ignited & ready to live your fullest life right now! Because after all, one’s fullest life is when one is serving.
* All practices are open to all levels from beginners to more advanced yogis.
“Feel uplifted, ignited & ready to live your fullest life right now”
- 3 Nights in Athens
- Domestic Air transport and round trip ferry to Amorgos
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room at the Aegialis
- Breakfast and dinner daily on Amorgos
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- Use of spa facilities including fitness center
- One 30-minute relaxing massage
- Discount on treatments at spa
- Morning and evening yoga practices
- Study and self-development exercises
- Excursions that include exploring pristine coastlines and terrain off the path, unspoiled and unpopulated
- Plenty of time to relax, explore, and restore as we grow, glow, and soak up good vibes in this magnificent environment
Additional investment: Airfare to Greece, daily lunch, meals in Athens, cost of excursions in Athens
Book now as we expect this trip to fill quickly!
Due to hotel booking requirements, trip must be paid in full by March 1
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Link to view entry guidelines: travel.gov.gr
We advise our guests to allow one day prior and after the retreat for their traveling and book flexible or refundable plane tickets.