Join internationally-renowned yoga teachers Eric Paskel and Rina Jakubowicz on a one week adventure through the tropical paradise of Mar de Jade Mexico.
Enjoy a week of laughter, exotic beaches, philosophy, yoga and so much more! Between the two of them, you will be loved, supported, challenged and transformed. They hope to help you create one of the most profound and uplifting experiences of your life. Those experiences, friends and teachings will not be left in Mexico! You will leave with tools to help guide you for years to come. This is your time to grow and let go!
Do not let anything stand in your way of doing extraordinary things and living your extraordinary life. After all, your paradise is always within. Join them and live an epic life!
Paradise Found: A Yoga Retreat
Where: Mar de Jade, Chacala, Mexico
When: May 9-15, 2017
Early Bird: $2750 by February 1, 2017
Regular rate: $3250* after February 1, 2017
*Payment plans available.
• Eco-Chic Beach hotel accommodations (up to 4-person occupancy; double/triple occupancy available at higher rate)
• Transportation to and from airport**
• Daily yoga classes and casual lectures on philosophy and life
• 2 beautiful yoga rooms
• Open-air seaside dining hall
• Beach-front lounging areas
• Whirlpool/steam room access
• Excursions to satisfy our adventurous sides like hiking, boating and exploring!
• Three healthy and deliciously yummy buffet-style meals daily
• Beach club use (loungers, hammocks and pool)
• Group activities involving fun and bonding
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Making new friends and deepening your connection to yourself!
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up now, CLICK HERE!