Introducing Superyogis’ Schoolhouse, Rina Yoga’s pioneering yoga-inspired curriculum for kids and teens that teaches them life skills, coping mechanisms, movement, values and most importantly, fun!
Superyogis’ Schoolhouse Mission:
To help kids empower themselves by teaching them life skills like:
1. how to focus
2. healthy coping skills
3. how to communicate better
4. tangible yoga practices for daily life challenges
ALL WITH A LOT OF LOVE and TONS OF FUN!
UPCOMING TRAINING DATE AND LOCATION:
Friday, June 24 – Sunday, June 26
We are pleased to announce our first ever three-day kids yoga training with Rina Jakubowicz—Super Yogis Schoolhouse Training: a 3-day program for school teachers, yoga teachers, moms, dads, and anyone who wants to more fully connect to kids. At Yoga Journal LIVE San Diego, you will be in an intimate group of students focusing on Super Yogis Schoolhouse Mission: To help kids empower themselves by teaching them valuable life skills as taught by the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and Rina’s teacher, Swami A. Parthasarathy.
Training Includes Lecture, Interactive Discussions, Some Asana and Play Time
1) Learn techniques and lesson plans built around helping kids develop greater focus, healthy coping skills, improved communication, and tangible yoga practices for daily life challenges–all with a lot of LOVE and tons of FUN!
2) Understand the fundamentals of class management and how to guide a class efficiently.
3) Learn the importance of assessing the different age ranges and how to target them differently according to their capacity.
4) Explore fun games, stories, and poses to teach the kids in order to make learning fun and relevant.
5) Connect to your deeper self and your own inner child so that you can better understand kids and ultimately serve them with authenticity.
6) Discover truths about yourself that you might never have expected by taking this course.
What to Expect
This 3-day training is Part One of your certification process. If you choose to become a certified teacher through the Yoga Alliance then you have to follow through with Part Two of the training. This requires additional work and contact with Rina after this weekend training is completed. You will have one year to finish the assignments and program in order to become a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher. If you choose to not do Part Two then you can teach Kids Yoga with whatever you’ve learned but you won’t become certified.
Private Facebook Group Community + Coaching
Upon enrollment you will be admitted to the private Facebook group where we will build community, share our thoughts, and talk with the group as we come closer to the live event. We will also keep sharing after the training for those who are continuing the process to becoming certified teachers.
Curious if this is the right program for you? Yoga Journal and Rina would love to connect with you. Email us here.
$750 for 24 hours of in-person training over three days followed by two webinars and a personal one-on-one session with Rina. Additional work required to complete certification process.
SUPER YOGIS KIDS & TEENS CLASS
Rina Jakubowicz designed the Super Yogis Teens class as a place for teens to get together and share similar issues. We explore how to be more peaceful and grounded with practical life skills taught in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The teens are given healthy tools that help them decrease their stress in addition to helping them cope with certain emotions that they might otherwise turn to drugs, drinking or any other unhealthy scapegoat for. Giving them an open forum to completely be themselves without judgments or expectations has proven to bring them a breath of fresh air and help them be their true age. For Rina, it has been a blessing to give them that opportunity – one she wishes she had in high school herself. The class consists of interactive discussions, breathing exercises, meditation and physical practice (asana.)
WANT TO BRING THE SUPER YOGIS’ SCHOOLHOUSE TRAINING
TO YOUR STUDIO OR SCHOOL?
Super Yogis Teacher Trainings Available! Schedule a training in your hometown today! Email email@example.com for more information on Rina’s schedule and how to start this process.
LIKE US on Facebook
Check out Coral Gables TV’s story on our program!
All learning is based on fun, feeling empowered and being uplifted!
5 Reasons Why Your Child Will Love This New Approach to Fun and Learning!
- It’s fun and freeing… kids explore in new directions.
- It’s interactive… kids have the opportunity to build new friendships and strengthen older ones.
- It’s heart warming… kids have the opportunity to shift from “me” to “we”, feeling supported and accepted at all times.
- It’s healthy… kids get to exercise their heart as well as their head, their body, their creativity and their spirit.
- It’s mindfully-disciplined… kids learn that their focus of control is within themselves.
“I am so excited to have created a learning environment that I would’ve liked to have gone to when I was that age. And now that I have the yoga background I can teach kids some of these life lessons, but in a fun and supportive environment. Really empowering them to live a way a life that serves them and others mutually.”
– Rina Jakubowicz
Testimonials for Superyogis’ Schoolhouse
Check out a mom blogger’s blogpost about Super Yogis’ Schoolhouse here.