Introducing Superyogis’ Schoolhouse, Rina Yoga’s pioneering yoga-inspired curriculum for kids and teens that teaches them life skills, coping mechanisms, movement, values and most importantly, fun!
Superyogis’ Schoolhouse Mission:
To help kids empower themselves by teaching them life skills like:
1. how to focus
2. healthy coping skills
3. how to communicate better
4. tangible yoga practices for daily life challenges
ALL WITH A LOT OF LOVE and TONS OF FUN!
SUPER YOGIS KIDS & TEENS CLASS
Rina Jakubowicz designed the Super Yogis Teens class as a place for teens to get together and share similar issues. We explore how to be more peaceful and grounded with practical life skills taught in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. The teens are given healthy tools that help them decrease their stress in addition to helping them cope with certain emotions that they might otherwise turn to drugs, drinking or any other unhealthy scapegoat for. Giving them an open forum to completely be themselves without judgments or expectations has proven to bring them a breath of fresh air and help them be their true age. For Rina, it has been a blessing to give them that opportunity – one she wishes she had in high school herself. The class consists of interactive discussions, breathing exercises, meditation and physical practice (asana.)
WANT TO BRING THE SUPER YOGIS’ SCHOOLHOUSE TRAINING
TO YOUR STUDIO OR SCHOOL?
Super Yogis Teacher Trainings Available! Schedule a training in your hometown today! Email email@example.com for more information on Rina’s schedule and how to start this process.
LIKE US on Facebook
Check out Coral Gables TV’s story on our program!
All learning is based on fun, feeling empowered and being uplifted!
5 Reasons Why Your Child Will Love This New Approach to Fun and Learning!
- It’s fun and freeing… kids explore in new directions.
- It’s interactive… kids have the opportunity to build new friendships and strengthen older ones.
- It’s heart warming… kids have the opportunity to shift from “me” to “we”, feeling supported and accepted at all times.
- It’s healthy… kids get to exercise their heart as well as their head, their body, their creativity and their spirit.
- It’s mindfully-disciplined… kids learn that their focus of control is within themselves.
“I am so excited to have created a learning environment that I would’ve liked to have gone to when I was that age. And now that I have the yoga background I can teach kids some of these life lessons, but in a fun and supportive environment. Really empowering them to live a way a life that serves them and others mutually.”
– Rina Jakubowicz
Testimonials for Superyogis’ Schoolhouse
Check out a mom blogger’s blogpost about Super Yogis’ Schoolhouse here.