Yoga, Life, and Happiness
MARCH 2 – 4, 2018
We each hold the formula to a successful, joy-filled life—we just need to learn how to access it! Join Rina Jakubowicz for a workshop designed to help you find happiness in life through Yoga. Tap into your truth during an inspiring program that will help you learn tools to keep your mind, body, and intellect centered and grounded through all walks of life.
In this program, you will learn:
- Practical tools you can use on a daily basis to combat difficult moments
- Ways to increase your energy level and sense of purpose
- Yoga poses practiced in a whole new light, with an awareness to keep you inspired and practicing even after you return home
- Accessible Yoga terminology to make your life simpler and clearer
- The power of community and friendship as we come together and grow, both individually and as a group
Over the course of the program, we will shed positive light on the journey within yourself and on your mat. This is an exhilarating, life-changing experience that will help you create a personal plan to live the life you’ve always imagined for yourself.
Break down the walls and barriers that keep you from feeling genuinely happy and at peace—no matter the environment. This workshop is open to everyone (no Yoga experience required) who is looking to evolve with more knowledge and wisdom on their path towards lasting peace and happiness.
Choose Peace: A Practical Guide into Consciousness by Rina Jakubowicz and
The Fall of the Human Intellect by A. Parthasarathy